Friday, October 24, 2008

TAGGED

1. Where did you meet your husband? Well he put toothpaste in my hair when I was like 8 and we grew up down the street from each other so we knew who each other was.
2. How long did you date before you got married?Well.....1 year of online dating..ha ha when Will was in Iraq and then 5 months of dating before we got engaged.
3. How long have you been married? 1 year and 8 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? Buys me flowers, cooks dinner, buys me pumpkins, he's always surprising me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? My favorite feature of Will's is his dimples and his arms. I hope when we have kids they get his dimples!!
6. What is your favorite quality? Will has a huge heart and he is so positive and supportive of me.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Chech-nymph(it's a fly he ties for fly-fishing), Dovey, Babe, Dop, Churry-Burry!!
8. What is his favorite food? Steak, King Crab, or this Taco Cassorole I make.
9. What is his favorite sport? Any, he loves them all.
10. When and where did you first kiss? In his sister's truck when he dropped me off at home one night before he left for Iraq.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Honestly, I love to do anything as long as we're together. We ride bikes, movies, work-out, shop, and cook.
12. Do you have children? Nope
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yes....I find he has new talents everyday. He can pretty much do anything he tries.
14 How old is he? 25
15. Who said I love you first? That would be me!!!
16. What is his favorite music?country, rock, whatever is on the radio at the moment
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire his strength. He is so strong in moments when I am weak and I really admire that.
18. What is favorite color? Red
19. Will he read this? Maybe...
20. Who do you tag? I tag Keisha, Megan, Kendra, Katie, and McCall

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

How are you? I dont know if you know me but i know you from the past years of co-ed softball.. oh and clint knows you. anyway i was wondering if i could get that taco casserol recipe. jeannie.bradshaw@yahoo.com