Friday, October 17, 2008

Midterm Results....

Hey everyone I just wanted to fill ya in on my midterm results. I didn't want to post anything until I got all of them back. I did really well on my contracts midterm and I was a little nervous I didn't do well on any of the others so I waited until I got all of them back before posting anything. Anyways, I got the second highest score on all my midterms in my classes!!! WOO-HOO!!! I am not saying this to brag, merely to express my gratitude for prayer, scripture study, sleeping very few hours while studying and cramming my brain with so much info. I guess it all paid off. Now I just have to keep going and make it through finals in December and I should pass my classes!! I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they turned out delicious. I ran out of vanilla extract so I added a little orange extract and oh my goodness, they turned out better than any I have ever made before. I also heard my Grandpa Dale is doing a little bit better, so thanks for the prayers for him and please continue to remember him in your prayers!!! Peace out!!

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

WAY TO GO CHELS!! Thats awesome your doing so well in school.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

That a girl! Good job Chels, you'll do just fine on finals I'm sure.