Sunday, October 26, 2008

CrAsH!!!!!!!

Okay so we had quite the experience today coming home from church. Will wanted to show me this huge castle he saw the other day so we took a little detour from our normal path home. We checked out this huge castle which we found out was like a huge Christmas store and diner and like reception hall. I keep saying huge cuz it was HUGE!!! It was seriously like three blocks long. Anyways, we were on our way home and it had been raining cats and dogs and we were on Baldwin. We live just off Baldwin but we were on the North end where there is always traffic. We were cruising right a long when all the cars in front of us slammed on their brakes and Will well being quite the Michigan driver waited a little too long to brake and when he did I looked in my mirror and saw a saturn slam on their brakes and swerve to the right to avoid us, unfortunatley for him the dodge truck behind him didn't swerve to get out of the way. The truck hit the saturn which his our jetta!!! YIKES!!! I yelled Look at the Saturn just in time for Will to swerve to the left to avoid a total crash. Will was so mad and I was just in total shock!! We pulled over with the other two cars only to find out we had not a scratch or dent on the Jetta!! Will talked to the guys and they worked out their insurance issues and we headed back down the road. I am sooooo glad that nothing happned to our car and to any of us!!! Afterwards, we just couldn't help but laugh cuz it was soooo crazy. Ne ways the Jetta is doing great and Will and I are okay dokey too!! Will n I also want to give a CONGRATS shoutout to Mitch and Kirstie Moore. They had a little boy, Braxton Mitchell Moore and we are sooo happy for them. I took my final for my Intro to Law Class last Friday and I'm so glad I will now have Friday nights to spend with Will. We went to the movie last night and we decided to go see W. the movie about George W. Bush and we both thought it was the dumbest movie ever!!!! We left about 45 minutes into it. I can't explain exactly why we didn't like it but it was not entertaining at all. So we decided to walk around the mall since we were there. We watched UFC last night and we saw such a good fight between Anderson Silva and Patrick Cote. I was so bummed when Cote's knee got hurt and they had to call the fight. There totally needs to be a rematch between those two when Cote is healthy. Anyways... peace out and have a super great day!!!

2 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

wow that is scary, I hate when things like that happen they take your stomach away!! I'm glad you guys are ok and nothing happened to your vehicle. Sounds like you everything is going good. I liked your hubby tag, I didn't know how exactly you guys starting dating and stuff so it was fun to read!

Just me said...

Glad you are all ok... that is crazy.. NE ways we watched the fights too and i would have to say i was glad to see someone in the ring longer than 1 round with silva.. I was bummed about the knee but i'm sure they will fight again.. At least i hope... Love ya tons.. peace..