Monday, October 6, 2008

MIDTERMS!!!

Hey everyone!! So this week is Midterm Week and I am really nervous but also really excited to see if I can remember all of the information I've been learning. I know I should be studying but I am in the library at Cooley right now and I desperately needed a break from school work so I decided to blog. Will and I are both enjoying the fall out here. It' soooo green still but some of the trees have started changing colors. The other day I was in the library studying and right outside my window there were two whitetail bucks. It was awesome, I tried to get my camera on my phone to work so I could text a picture of them to Will. Everyone in the library said as we get deeper into Fall lots of deer will show up on the grounds of our school. I took my midterm for Contracts today and honestly it was pretty rough but it gives me a good idea of what I need to be doing to prepare for the final in December. Will n I watched Conference yesterday(well I did Will slept) and it was great. I really enjoyed President Cook's talk. Will has been burning the candles at both ends as he likes to say. All of last week he worked his full time job and then we went out to a friend's condo at night and painted it to earn some extra money so Will can come home for the Elk Hunt in November. I am so truly blessed to be married to Will. I have never seen anyone who works as hard as he does. We have both been working out lately over at our friend's gym. It's so nice to have a hubby to work out with and especially since it's Will cuz he is sooooo motivating. He makes me want to run 10 miles everyday on the treadmill. But that never really happens, although maybe someday it will. Tonight for FHE I'm going to surprise Will and take him bowling or to a Cider Mill, I haven't decided yet. There is so much to do here, it's hard to fit it all into our schedule. I need to get back to my Torts Homework and studying so peace out and I'll put some pictures on later tonight or tomorrow if we go to the Cider Mill!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Hey Chelsea I found your blog off of Keisha's. Its so fun to see how you guys are doing! It sounds like you are having fun and doing well. That is so cool that you are out there going to school. I'm glad you have a blog since I can't just run into you around town anymore!

Katie

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

That is so freakin funny about Nelly! We rocked that song! Ha ha! Yeah I was kind of sad when I got rid of the Honda I had that car forever but I love the new one. Anyways that pumpkin is so big I have never seen one that big!