Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Things and Crazy 8's TAGGED!!!

LUCKY 7'S
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Study All Day
2. Run a 5K
3. Bake Goodies!!!
4. Be a Great Wife
5. Play Basketball/Volleyball
6. Ride Motorcycles
7. Spend All Day with Will(if that was every really possible)

7Things I Cannot Do...
1. Get on the top of a Ladder (I'm scared of heights)
2. Kill a spider without a lot of tissue
3. Study enough.....UH!!!
4. Cook Cinammon Rolls (they're never poofy enough)
5. Change a tire
6. Quit thinking about how lucky I am to be married to Wil
7. Go watch the Pistons tomorrow(too much homework)

7 Things That Attracted me to Will!!!
1. His dimples!!
2. His passion for the Gospel.
3. He is so straight forward and tells it like it is
4. He thought it was so cute that I am so tall(it's hard to find a guy like that..trust me!!)
5. He was always talking to me about runnin and being fit...He's very motivational.
6. He cooked breakfast for me and told me he likes to cook
7. I dont' think there was anything that wasn't attractive about Will to me!!(and there still isn't)

7 Things I say Most Often...
1. Hey Babe....
2. Hey What's up.....
3. Dovey.....
4. What did you think of the homework?
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. Can i go shopping?
7. How do I do that?

7 People I admire:( I know I listed actually more than seven but they're all people I really admire)
1. Will
2. Mom/Dad
3. Will's parents
4. My sisters!!!(McCall,DJ, and Doh-doh)
5. Grandma Carol
6. Shayla
7. Coach Marshall

7 Favorite Foods...
1. SPAGHETTI(ALL TIME FAV.)
2. Salad w/ home-made ranch!!
3. Grilled Chicken
4. My dad's bbq hamburgers
5. Grandma Carol's macaroni salad
6. Fresh Watermelon
7. Steak(when it's not mooing at me)

CraZy 8'S
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. Little People, Big World
3. Clean House
4. The Hills
5. Sunday Night Football
6. Man v. Wild and Survivorman
7. Little House on the Prairie(yes...i know i'm a little old for this show)
8. Project Runway

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. Read my Scriptures
2. Went to Contracts Class
3. Ate Lunch
4. Went back to the Library
5. Fixed some leftover for dinner
6. Ate dinner w/ Will
7. Worked out at the gym with Will
8. Watched One Tree Hill

8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Macaroni Grill
2. In n Out Burger
3. Any little Koney out here
4. Olive Garden
5. Costa Vida(oh how I miss it..I cant' wait to eat a grilled chicken salad!!!)
6. Milt's
7. Rusty's
8. Arby's

8Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Thursday afternoon(School will be done for the week)
2. Halloween
3. Spending Saturday with Will
4. Taking Finals
5. Going home for Christmas
6. Seeing all the nieces and nephews
7. Decorating for Christmas
8. Cooking my first Thanksgiving turkey

8 Things On My Wish List...
1. Will could go to school
2. We were debt free
3. Will didn't have to paint anymore
4. To go to a concert
5. To not procrastinate my homework
6. Be able to drive home when I needed to
7. I could get over my 5 k hump and run more
8. Grandpa Dale would get better
8 People I Tag...
1. McCall
2. Kiesha
3. Kirstie
4. Megan
5. Katie
6. Darci
7. Kendra
8. Shayla

0 comments: