Saturday, October 11, 2008

Burnin' the Midnight Oil!!

So yesterday I didn't have class and I was so excited to have a day off. I had wanted to bake some Halloween Sugar Cookies and get our house all clean and catch up on laundry but that did not happen. Will's boss told him that he needed to have this house he was painting finished yesterday. Will asked me if I would go help him paint and get finished. We went to work at like 7 am and drove to this super cute small town called Almont. It reminded me sooooo much of Minersville. When we got to the house, I figured we would probably be ther until like 5 o'clock and then we'd be finished but Oh WAS I WRONG!! We painted from 8 in the am until 4 am!!!!! It was the longest job but we had so much fun working together. We had the radio blasting and we were rockin out. By 2 am, I was so tired that the only thing that kept me going was thinking that in a couple hours I would be in my bed sleeping and Will would be getting a nice paycheck. We went to a little fast food place called "Charlie Browns" for dinner and it was yummy. This town is seriously the cutest town that I've been to so far in Michigan. They have a little farmer's market and that is where Will bought my ginormous pumpkin and we also buy lots of corn from there too. We are going to go back there sometime this coming week or the following to watch the Almont Raiders Football team and I will take some pics of how cute the town is. So we went to bed at 5 am and woke up at noon. We are both pooped out!!! So today I am going to do laundry, clean my house, do homework, and hopefully if I have time, bake some sugar cookies!!! My dad and mom told me today that my Grandpa Dale is in the hospital up in Provo and I just wanted to say that I hope he gets better and him and my grandma Carla and I hope everything is okay!! Also, I got to talk to my Grandma Oma today and it was awesome. I was about in tears because Ellen called me from her work and said I have someone that wants to talk to you and it was Granmda Oma!!!! I'm so happy I got to talk to her. Thanks Ellen!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

0 comments: