Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CarVin the GINORMOUS puMpKiN!!!


So yesterday night Will n I took on the job of carving out our 100 lb pumpkin. I thought it was going to be so hard and it would take us forever. I was really shocked when we cut the top off the pumpkin and there wasn't hardly any seeds inside. It only took us about a 1/2 hour to carve it up. It's soooo cute. We both really love it. Hope you enjoy it too. We're trying to bring in some trick or treators with all our decor and stuff cuz I stocked up on candy and I'm going to make some popcorn balls to give out. So hopefully we get some kids or Will and I are going to be really full come Halloween night!!

2 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

Wow Chels that is a HUGE pupkin.... I don't know of any kids who wouldn't want to see that up close!! Looks like you had lots of fun! :o) Happy Halloween

Anonymous said...

Hey Chels, So this blog thing is pretty cool! It is so good to see what you guys are up to! Michigan looks so pretty. I love the pumpkin! Hope you get lots of trick or treaters and I will check in soon!