Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Vacation in M-town!!!

This is our family picture after our Christmas Party in Richfield.


Me n Will(Cheesy as ususal!!))

Drake opening his Christmas Eve Present.


Me n Nix!! PEACE.




Me n Dilly Bop being Monkeys.



Dylann and McCall Christmas morning showing us her presents.




Me n Dylann Christmas Eve with her new Pet Shop!!!






Darci, Davi, and Mom!!!!!!







Nixan and Brooklynn







Christmas Eve w/ the family. In this picture: Brooklynn, Nixan, Dale, Grandma Lila, Dylann, Grandpa Craig, Liz, McCall and Cameron.











Me, Will, Grandma Carol and Grandpa June!!!










Me n Will/notice Will's binos he got at the party!!!











Sledding in M-town









Darci, Nixan and Dylann















Will on a very small snowboard(he wiped out a few times, but finally hit the jump and nailed it!!)














Will teaching Dylann how to snowboard.













Will n I had so much fun on our vacation home for Christmas. We were able to spend time will all our family members and just had soooo much fun. It was really hard to come back to Michigan but now we're back......It's all good. It's nice to be in our own house and be able to sleep in our own bed. Ne ways, while home we stayed at Skip and Ellen's(thanks so much for everything) and enjoyed their fireplace to warm us up after playin in the snow. We took Nixan, Drake, and Dylann sledding and got Dylann and Nix on the snowboards and they did awesome. They are better than me for sure. Will also taught me how to snowboard and after a few falls I finally got the hang of it and it is sooo much fun. Will got me the cutest snowboard gear for Christmas and I was really happy because I hate to be cold. Skip and Ellen had a family Christmas party at their house and it was really fun we exchanged presents and played games and ate yummy food. Will got a really nice mp3 player and I got a very nice electronic picture frame. Thanks so much Skip and Ellen. We also went to a family party at Linda and Kevin's the next day. We ate a great breakfast and opened presents. Will got a new phone and I got a GPS for our car. Thanks sooooooo much. I can't even express how badly we needed a GPS out here in Michigan. My biggest fear is having to detour from my normal route and getting lost somewhere downtown but now I don't have that worry anymore. That afternoon we headed to Richfield for my mom's side of the family Christmas party. It was sooooo much fun. We ate and ate and then played a game where we put a whole bunch of presents in the middle of a circle and then we take turns openeing them and stealing and trading them. It was fun. Will got the gift he took which was binoculars, which is great since he didn't have any out here in Michigan. I got a cute neclace and bracelet and then I also got a purse that I brought. We sang a couple Christmas carols and it was so fun. Will n I both love spending time with Grandma Carol and Grandpa June. After the game was finished we all started playing a little basketball inside the church gym. I got to go shopping with McCall and Darci and Will hung out with Brandon, my dad and Grandpa June. I also got to see my cousin Shayla and that was great cuz we are really close and I feel like I just don't get to see or talk to her much cuz we are both so busy. On our vacation Will was able to spend time with his friends and go calling coyotes and looking for buffalos. I spent a lot of time at my parent's home cooking, hanging out with my sister's and sleeping. Will n I also spent a lot of time at McCall's house. I am so glad her family lives in M-town. We went to our annual family Christmas Eve party at McCall's and ate some yummy Mexican food. It was so fun to see her kids and all my famliy so excited for Christmas. The kids were running around and you could see the excitedment they had. We played bonkos and I won a table prize. WOO-HOO!! Thanks McCall and Brandon so much for all your hard work and preparating and making Christmas Eve sooooo much fun. Then we opened one present and some of my family headed home to prepare for tomorrow. Will n I stayed that night at their house and the kids woke us up at 6:15 to go see what Santa brought them. Drake, Nix, and Dilly Bop all got tons of fun toys and to see their faces was priceless. We played for a couple hours at their house and then went to my parent's house for our annual Christmas breakfast. AND OH MY GOODNESS, it was great. My mom makes this amazing breakfast casserole, which my dad makes us promise we won't make it or eat it only on Christmas, and my dad makes Crapes. It was sooo good. Thanks mom n dad. Then we opened presents. I got some awesome cute boots from McCall, gloves from Will and a gift card and electronic picture frame from my parents. Thanks so much for the gifts everyone. We got back to Michigan and unpacked our bags and it was like Christmas again to see all the good stuff we got!!!!!!! We spent the rest of Christmas day moving around from house to house playing games and resting and munching on Christmas goodies. We also went down to my Grandpa Dale and Grandma Carla's house. They seemed really good. I was excited to see them. My grandpa had been having some hard health times, but he seemed great!!!!! We spent the days after Christmas watching UFC(I'm pretty bummed Forrest Griffin lost, but oh-well), sledding, drinking hot chocolate, looking at the lights in m-town and enjoying time with family and friends. We also went bowling with my family in Cedar City. It was fun. My dad is so funny when he bowls, he does this little victory dance if gets a strike. I love it. Will n I both bowled crappy the first game and the second game Will bowled great and I did a little better. I kept teasing Davi about this boy at the bowling alley and she got mad but she knew I was joking. I also spent a lot of this vacation with Darci. I can't hardly believe how grown up and mature she is. It's crazy to me that she's in her third year of college. Go Darci!!! Ne ways, after bowling we went to see the movie Valkyrie. Skip met us at the theater. IT WAS GREAT. I totally recommend it to anyone to go see it. We have so many great and wonderful memories from this vacation and thanks to everyone who helped to make it soooo great. There's no place like HOME!!!!

1 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

Hey Chels, it sounds like you had an awesome Christmas. Its so crazy that we were so close, but we didn't get to see each other.... Life is so crazy huh! I hope you and Will are doing well, I think about you lots!!! Good luck with school :O)