Friday, January 30, 2009

LooKin 4 PiCs!!!


Hey everybody!! I am in the search for pictures from Our Wedding reception. I am going to be getting back into scrapbooking and I am having a hard time finding any pictures from our reception. If you were at our reception and took any pictures if you could please email them to me at roxydoll_03@hotmail.com I would soooooo appreciate it. I have the pictures that Breezy took for us, but I would also like some more of the family and just of ones of everyone hanging out and having fun. I know it was a couple years ago...but I'm a little behind. Ne ways!! Thanks 4 ur help and have a great day!!!

1 comments:

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

I have been wanting to do some scrapbooking, but I am not creative like that in anyway. I totally have to copy ideas off of things and it might turn out great. Good luck to you.