Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY DILLY BOP!!!

Hey everyone. FIRST OFF WE WANT TO WISH DYLANN SOPHIE DAVIS A VERY HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AND TO TELL HER WE LOVE HER AND WE HOPE SHE HAS FUN AT HER MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Today was my first day back at school and I had Civil Procedure. It went really well. We were informed that during this class we are going to be getting up in front of the class and speakin a lot, so I kinda got nervous but I figured if I am going to be an attorney I better get used to that. I also just dropped Will off at OCC for his first class. He is in Stained Glass as we speak. I am sooooo excited for him to be able to start his college education. We had a huge storm the other day and there is soooo much snow on the ground...too bad there are no hills to go sledding. Peace!!!

0 comments: