Friday, January 30, 2009

GO GSP!!!!!!! UFC FIGHT NIGHT 2-MORROW


WOO-HOO!!! WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW'S UFC FIGHT. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THEY ANNOUNCED IT. WILL N I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW ON SPIKE EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT THAT HAS BEEN SHOWING GSP AND BJ PENN'S TRAINING AND PREP FOR THE FIGHT. THIS LAST SHOW GOT ME SOOOO FIRED UP AND EXCITED!!!! YAY!!!! GO GSP!!! WE R HAVING A HUGE PARTY AT OUR HOUSE TOMORROW TO WATCH THE FIGHTS...WE INVITED A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO HAVEN'T HEARD OF UFC SO IT SHOULD BE REALLY INTERESTING. HOPEFULLY WILL N I WON'T SCARE THEM OFF SCREAMING AT THE TV N CHEERING GSP ON!!! IF NE ONE HAS ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THE FIGHT....LEAVE A MESSAGE!! NE WAYS L8ER!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that I have to say is go ST.PIERRE!!! That is who I am going for, from the sounds of things you guys want Penn. I hope it is a good fight.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm such a dork go GSP. I really need to wear a helmet I swear, I got who your going for. It just takes me about 15 minutes to run things through my head. Got ya!!! I do hope it is a good fight.

GO GSP!!!!!!!!

Kensie

Just me said...

YEP!! GOOD OLE FIGHT NIGHT HERE IN R-TOWN... GSP ALL THE WAY FOR ME!!!

Zack and Victoria said...

We can't wait for the fight either... although I have to say I am more excited for the Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva fight... we love Lyoto! But as far as the main card GO G.S.P!!!!! Have fun at your party... we are doing the same :O)

Daniels Family said...

Tonight is our superbowl night, we are so pumped for this card. That is so funny you guys have been watching the spike show they have had on each week. We have a split household I am GSP all the way, Kev is BJ Penn! Porter is even joining in he has been wearing his UFC onesizie all day!