Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WILL IS GOING TO SCHOOL!! AND THE GYM WAR IS ON!!

WILL'S FIRST COLLEGE TEXTBOOK(MATH)!!! YAY!!! GO HONEY YOU'LL DO GREAT!!

Will n I have both decided that 2009 is going to be a different year for us. We have decided that we are not taking the best care of our bodies and we are changing a lot!!! Will has started this new body by Arnold (ya know the Terminator) program and I have just finished a two-day fast to cleanse and started my own training session. In this last week we have seen some real changes in our bodies and in our attitudes as well. It's a lot easier to be in a good mood when you feel healthy inside. Also this week we went and got Will's registration complete and him and I both start school this Monday January 12th. I am so excited and proud of him. He will be working full time and taking 13 credits in the afternoons. Oakland Community College is really flexible so it works out great for Will's work schedule. He is taking Math, 2 Art Classes, and a Humanitites class. I am taking Torts II, Contracts II, and Civil Procedure this term. I have a feeling this semester is going to be crazy!!!! I only hope Will n I can find time to continue our gym routine. Will bought this really cool boxing speed bag kit with his gift card from Davi for Christmas(thanks doh-doh) and he is going to put that in our garage and teach me how to box. I have been watching UFC WAAAAAY too much and I really want to learn how to box and eventually learn everything. So today Will n I got to talk to Dylann on the phone and she kept telling us it's almost her birthday and we would ask her how old she is going to be and she would say "THIS MANY" and I know on the other side of the phone she was holding up four fingers but it was so cute and funny we laughed all day about it. Dylann told us that she wanted something from Michigan for her birthday. I can't wait till we can have some family and friends come out here and visit us so we can show everyone what we are doing and where we're living and share all the fun we are having. Ne ways, I have to get back to organizing some stuff for school, but we hope all is well with everyone and that everyone has a great week!!!

2 comments:

Colten and Megan said...

I hear ya on the gym thing. I have decided I am just too lazy. I have access to a free gym and weight room anyday I want it and I have only used it once since I started teaching. Sounds like everything is going good for you two! Sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out over the break. We were so busy going back and forth between here and Enterprise with bball practice and games and family. Hopefully over the summer sometime if you guys come home again.

The Masons said...

Hey it's your old roomie Lindsey. This is crazy but I haven't updated my blog for a long time and I just found your comment. How are you? Law school huh? That's awesome! Well hope all is well!!