Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Woo-Hoo!!! 2 down 1 more to go!!!

Hey everyone!!! So today I took my second of three finals and it has been really really interesting. I don't really know how I feel about them yet, there is so much information going through my mind on what I could've done better...but oh well. Tomorrow I am taking my criminal law final and then Friday Will n I are heading home for the Holidays and we have never been so excited to come home. There is nothing better than spending time with your family and celebrating Christmas. I don't know how much I will blog while I'm home. So if you don't hear from us for awhile, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

YAY!!!! I hope to see you guys and have you meet little Braxton. Good Luck on your finals.

Jessica and Justin said...

I know how you feel chels! I'm so glad to see you are doing well in michigan! Have a fantastic christmas!