Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's Up!!!! So last night I stayed up until like two in the am watching the olympics. It was men's gymnastics and it was soooo good I couldn't turn off the TV!! I'm super excited cuz it's the women's gymnastics tonight. The only thing that stinks is Will n I are both still on mtn time instead of eastern time. So at like midnight it only feels like ten and at seven in the am it feels like 5!!!! Ne ways, today Will has been filling out some military job applications and I went for a jog around our little neighborhood. It's so beautiful here. I love it. It's really nice too because there is just the right amount of humidity so it's not too hot and you dont' get really sweaty. Other than that Will has cleaned out our garage and today is the first day we parked the Yukon in there. It's so humid here that every morning the Yukon looked like we had taken it through the car wash so Will would get up and dry it off and shine the rims. Pretty crazy!! I'm going to vacuum and clean my house today and get some updated pictures of our living room, bedroom, and the rest of the house on here. Will n I are going to try to go to the Detroit Temple either tonight or tomorrow and we also want to ride out to Lake Angelus to check it out. It's only about ten minutes from our house. We love you all and miss you. Oh yeah, today I get to go spend $800 on books for this semester!!! CRAZY HUH!!!!YIKES!!!

0 comments: