Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay so I've been working on getting some more pictures uploaded but I haven't had any luck just yet. So I am going to try again tomorrow. Well today was quite the eventful day. Will spent the day making a resume and calling employers looking for jobs. I spent the day cleaning our new house and trying to get the rest of the boxes unpacked. We went to Target to do some grocery shopping and while we were shopping it started to rain like crazy and the rain here in Michigan is so awesome. It's like a mist but it's really heavy and will drench you in like five minutes. It smells and looks so awesome after it rains here. I love it!!! We have been watching the Olympics everynight. Micheal Phelps is so awesome. We just can't wait to see what he can accomplish the next day. I'm getting really anxious to start school but a little nervous too. We got an invitation to go play soccer with some people from our ward tonight but we had to much to do. We also got invited to go play basketball with the ward on Saturday, so we might have to check that out. I am super grateful for the area in Michigan we live in. It's beautiful and the people are sooooo nice. We miss you all and love you and hope all is well back home in Utah!!!

2 comments:

Just me said...

Hey what is your address?

Will n Chelsea said...

133 South Vista
Auburn Hills, MI 48326