Friday, February 6, 2009

Woo-HOo 40' run!!!


Woo-Hoo. Today it is like 40 degrees and I totally had the urge to go for my first Oustide run of 2009 and it was great. It is the nicest day we've had all year and honestly since November!!! I just run the loop at my house 2-3 times, depending on my energy. I am sooooo happy I got to go for a run outside...to me there is nothing more relaxing than listening to my ipod while running outside. YAY!!! Hopefully there is a couple more days like this before the next storm hits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so good. I wish I had an extra half hour a day for me. Kids will change all that so dont play on running once you have kids!!!
Looks like you guys are doing good, congrats on the two years. It only gets better as you go on.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Girl you are way too ambitious! You amaze me, I don't even run here and it's like 70 all year round.

The Tobey's said...

Sweet Lady, I wish I was there to run with you. Luke and I haven't been running as much lately and I hate it, cold weather is a totally bummer for running for me at least!