Monday, February 9, 2009

Suns V. Pistons Game!!!


Stoudamire!!


Allen Iverson(this is the only pic of the pistons we took the whole time!!)


Steve Nash n Grant Hill at Captain's Meetin



Steve Nash warming up.




Sorry..... I have to apologize. I was crackin up at Will and of course the camera caught it!!!




Will, Mike and Vaughn






Stoudamire shootin a foul shot!!







Last night Will n I went with our friends Mike and Vaughn to the Pistons v. Suns B-ball Game. Our landlord Patrick hooked us up with some tickets and they were awesome. We were only a few rows up from the tunnel the suns came out of!!! Will is a huge fan of Amoire Stoudamire and I luv the king of the court Steve Nash. It was soooo fun to see Steve Nash walk out with Shaq right behind him. Shaq is hUGE!!!!!! It was a great game and we had a lot of fun. I had to take the third quarter to do some reading, Mike and Vaughn thought that was pretty funny but hey I gotta study whenever I get a chance. Stoudamire played great but Nash didn't do sooo well. We stayed after and watched them leave. It was really cool to be so close to the players!!!

1 comments:

The Tobey's said...

I'm super jealous!! I would have loved to have seen that game or any game at that matter!