Sunday, February 15, 2009

ValenTine'S Day!!!

We were so excited to get to spend the day together. Will planned lots of fun activities for us to do!!!

These are my 12 long stem roses that Will suprised me with. I love getting flowers. I am not picky about what kind or color or anything.... I just think flowers are so beautiful!!


Will made me this bread box for my kitchen. He mad the staind glass in his art class. It's really awesome. I am super lucky and blessed to be married to someone so handy dandy!!!



I made breakfast for Will and I made heart shaped pancakes and sausage. I was going to try to do the eggs too....but Will likes his egss over easy so it would've just been a mess!!!



Today was the very best Valentine's Day I have ever been. Will spoiled me rotten!!! I love him so much. He took me shopping and bought me some cute jewelry and a couple shirts. I also got a really cute scarfs. We went out to eat and I didnt' want anything fancy so we went to Pizza Hut. We spent the rest of the day just chillin at home watching movies and eating strawberry shortcake!! We hope everyone else had a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!


3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I just have to say..I love looking at your blog. You guys are always doing something fun and you are good about updating it:)

Dalton Family said...

I just have to say..I love looking at your blog. You guys are always doing something fun and you are good about updating it:)

Trisha said...

Chelsea!! This is your dear friend Trisha. I found your blog and thought I should comment. You and Will look super cute together and super happy, I'm so glad. I don't know him, but he seems pretty awesome. Anyhoo, I'm glad everything seems to be going so well for you, hon. Love ya