Saturday, February 7, 2009

SuGar CoOKIEs!!!!

So today I got the brilliant idea to whip up some Valentine's Day sugar cookies so we could take them to our primary class tomorrow and since it was Saturday and I didn't have anything else to do but homework so I figured it was a perfect day to bake. They turned our really cute and really good. Will took some to our neighbor and Will said he ate four of them before he got into his house!!! I love to bake cookies but it's a job!!!! It took me about four hours to bake and decorate them!! But they are worth it. YUMMY!!!










2 comments:

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

I love the idea of making cookie especially sugar cookies, but it is a chore. Once I get the cookies whipped up I'm way to tired to bake them and keep changing the pans in and out of the oven....boring. Then the decorating part is the best part, but remember still tired so I don't have half the fun if they were pre-made then I decorate them. The clean up is the worst part. Maybe I'm not much of a baker :D

Colten and Megan said...

You and your SUGAR COOKIES!! :) I miss you!