Wednesday, February 4, 2009

VaLenTinE's DaY TAG!!!!

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? Will Noble Thompson
*How long have you been married? 2 years, 1 day and 3 hrs!!
*How long did you date? June 06-Nov-06(and a little bit b4 he went to Iraq)
*How old is he? 25
*Who eats more sweets? That would totally be Me!!! Will likes his sweets but he won't eat them unless I make them for him. I will just eat sweets ne time they're around!!
*Who said I love you first? That would be ME!!! I knew right away I loved him.
*Who is taller? We actually measured the other day and I'm a little taller than him.
*Who can sing best?oooohhh that's a hard one but I'm gonna have to go with Will.
*Who is smarter? Will is smarter when it comes to building and fixing and I'm smarter when it comes to school work and organization. So we equal out pretty well.
*Who does laundry? Mostly me, but Will does do it when he sees it piling up.
*Who pays bills? Usually I do cuz I have more time on the computer to do that kind of stuff.
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
*Who mows the lawn? Neither of us...our landscaper does that for us!!
*Who cooks dinner? Will does more than I do.
*Who drives? I love to have Will drive but lately our schedule has been so crazy that I drive him to work, school and back home again.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Will is. I tend to be stubborn with stuff like that.
*Who kissed who first? Will kissed me first!!
*Who asked who out first? According to will....I did but according to me...he did!! So who really knows!!!
*Who wears the pants? I think that we both wear the pants but when it comes to a big importantn decision...Will gets the final say cuz I trust his judgment better than my own.
I tag Kendra, Megan, McCall, Julie, Amber, Chelise, Katie, Jessica and Kirstie!!






1 comments:

Ronnie & Chelise said...

Hey, I cant believe you guys have already been married for 2 years, thats crazy. Congrats!!!! You guys are so cute :)

Yeah call me when you come back to Utah and we will hit up Costa mmmm.

I hope everything is going good for you guys, I miss you tons!

Maybe you guys could come back and play on our co-ed team again this year...It's almost that time, kinda :)