Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SnoW DaY 2011

Today was my first Snow Day....woo-hoo.....Cooley canceled school. I had so many plans and goals to get accomplished today.....including reading and writing a brief....BUT in normal Chelsea style I did nothing on my list.....instead I did what I wanted to. I had such a great lazy but fun day. I even got to spend all afternoon with Will. He worked from 6-12:30 and then brought my Jimmy Johns for lunch. He also filed our tax return this afternoon! So my day started off around 8 this morning. I woke up ate an orange and watched the morning news. I was super interested in finding out what the storm totals were. We ended up getting about 6-7 inches, which was not even close to the 12-18 they predicted BUT I feel like I lucked out....school wascanceledand we didn't even get that much snow. Anyways, here is what my
day consisted of:



Cleaning my kitchen....it's about time!!! I love a clean kitchen...it makes me want to cook :)
Will's dinner: Cashew Chicken on Rice


My new fav hobby: YOGA!!!---->





A Clean Bathroom!!!
SNOW DAY!
This is the snow out our front door.


Will and I both really enjoyed our snow day and even better: It's our 4th Anniversary tomorrow!!!! I LoVe FeBruAry!!!
Chels n Will








1 comments:

Twin Times said...

3 updates in 1 week....you are making me look bad :-) I'm glad you had a great day! Happy Anniversary to you and Will....Love you both!!!!!