Monday, February 7, 2011

Arenacross Toledo

Sorry about the 1/2 upside down pics....blogger wouldn't let me turn it the right way. The pic above it what it looked like when we got to Toledo and the snow was still coming down.


Watching the races with my best friend!





Huntington Center






























Will and I went to Toledo, Ohio this last weekend for our

anniversary getaway and to watch some arenacross. The

roads were horrible on our way to Toledo...it was a snowy mess.

I was so glad we left as early as we did or we would have been

in a bad way. We got to the hotel, took a dip in the hot tub,

took a nap and then woke up and went to Bob Evans for dinner.

I had a yummy chicken pot pie and will had meatloaf. It was

delicious. We went back to the hotel and played this game called
criminal suspects we picked up at Meijer. I'm pretty sure it's designed

for kids but we had a blast playing it. I went to the gym and worked

out on the treadmill while Will tried to figure out how to watch the UFC

fight. We woke up the next morning and headed into the city to watch

the races. The event was at the Huntington Center. As soon as

we walked in the door, you could hear the dirt bikes and smell the fuel.

Will was like a kid in a candy store. We watched his buddies team race.

It was so fun. We watched races for like 4 hours and it was one of the most

entertaning events I've been to. My favorite was the little kids on their 50's and

60's.....so cute I can't even explain it. We had such a great time. We headed home

and made it in time to go to to the Ellis's for Superbowl party!!! That was a blast.

Thanks Ceci and Chris for the delicious food, amazing party, and a victory for the

PackerS!!!! :) Overall, we had a super great weekend and it was much needed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Twin Times said...

Glad you had such a great time!

Erin said...

How fun. I didn't know you had a blog. Even more fun ways to keep in contact. Happy Anniversary.