Friday, February 4, 2011

4th Anniversary!
















Yesterday Will and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary. Will worked all day and then has school all afternoon and night so we squeezed in dinner while he was on his break from school. I had to go to my school for a meeting with the Dean, which I ended up being 2 hours early for.....darn blackberry....I thought I was all high tech and scheduled it in my phone but I scheduled it for the wrong time. When I got back from the school, I found on our staircase up to our living room two while jewelry boxes. Will got me the cutest buttefly necklace with earrings and some big bling bling earrings....he knows my style :). When Will came home from work at 2, I gave him his present. I got him a new Fox backpack. He has been complaining of his old military backpack for ever but would never buy himself a new one, so guess what, that's what he got. He loves it and says it helps his back because it's not as heavy. I met Will at TGIFriday's for our annivesary dinner(classy I know) in between his two night classes. I ended up ordering some pasta and honestly it was freakin' NASTY. I as bummed so I just had a side salad. Will had a 3 part sampler and his was delicious. I had been working all day on making my first fondant cake. I thought our annivesary was the perfect excuse for baking. I am now obsessed with fondant. It's so fun. I was surprised at how easy it was to roll, cut, and decorate with it. I made a red velvet cake with buttecream icing and fondant. I surprised Will with it when he came home from school. He loved it and was so excited I finally tried to use fondant. We had a great anniversary and it blows my mind that we have been married for 4 years...2 1/2 of which have been spent in Michigan. We are truly blessed to have each other and to have such great family and friends. We are planning on going to Toledo for the weekend for Arenacross for our anniversary get-away. I am excited to stay in a hotel with a nice pool so I can swim some laps. I'll post pics when we get back!! Have a great weekend everyone!





XOXO .....Chels n Will





































































2 comments:

Colten and Megan said...

Crazy that its been that long. I still remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Looks like you guys are having so much fun and I love how you are always doing things together. There is nothing better for a marriage!

Twin Times said...

It looks like it was a fun Anniversary for you. Sorry your dinner wasn't fabulous :( Congrats on 4yrs together though and have a great weekend :)