Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pro Bull Riding 2011 @ the Palace









Today was such a great day....that is after I got out of class at 12! While I was in school, Will worked on his truck and put new brakes on it. He picked me up and we ran some errands. We came home, I fell asleep on the couch and Will did too when he came back in from fixing the broken light on my car.....long story......The best part of the day was we went and watched Bull Riders at the Palace. Will and I love watching bull riding on TV but watching pros live was sooooo much better than we expected. It was so fun to be surrounded by peeps with cowboys hats on, wranglers, boots, and country accents. The crowd was sooo rowdy and we loved it. I was so surprised at the rockin music they played...lots of Kid Rock of course since we r in the "D". I couldn't tell you who won but it was a riot just being there.

1 comments:

Twin Times said...

Bull Riding is awesome to watch :-) Glad you had a good day!