Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So last night Me, Darci, Christina, Julia, Angela,Michele, and Robyne went and saw
the midnight showing of Eclipse. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE It! It was
bar far the best movie in my opinion. Earlier that day, Darci and I went
to the mall and picked out some cute Team Edward and Team Jacob shirts
to wear and we even got some cute little clip in colored hair extensions. We got
to the theater at 10:30 expecting to wait in line like last year for New Moon but
luckily they let our theater be seated right when we got there. We weren't able to get
seates with all of us by each other but it worked out anyways. The movie was awesome.
It was so fun to have Darci out here and be able to see it with her. She is so Team Jacob
and I am so Team Edward and it's fun to argue about why which one is better
than the other. I loved Edward's hair in this movie and it was so awesome to see Bree Tanner in the movie. If you don't know who she is read Stephanie Meyer's new book: the Short Sweet Life of Bree Tanner. It made me have such different feelings toward the newborn.
We had so much fun and I am so blessed to have such an awesome sister and great friends!
IF U SAW THE MOVIE LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THOUGHT! pEaCE!

0 comments: