Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trip to Utah and Davi's Graduation-May 2010

So in May, Will and I went to Utah for a visit. We had a blast and our families were so great to us and pretty mush spoiled us rotten. We also were able to see Davi graduate from Seminary and from BHS. It was awesome awesome awesome and it really makes us realize how blessed we are when we are able to go back and visit our families!!! Me and Davi at Cafe Rio...YUMMY!!!

Me, Nix and Davi after her seminary graduation


Sistas


Me, Dylann and Nix



Some of the fam




The Fam(minus Will...he was taking the picture)






Flexing after our volleyball tournament.





This tournament was the first time that all four of us sisters were able to play with each other. We had a blast. Thanks to my sisters, Kassie, Heidi and Nanette for letting me play v-ball with you. It was one of my favorite parts of this trip home.








Mom, Me, n Dad






DJ, Davi and ME










Me n Nix








Will and Me and Grandpa June and Grandma Carol!!













We had to sneak this picture cuz Dilly Bop doesn't really like her pictures taken.












Will and Skip













Cute!

































































Dylann and Nix riding the Dumbo at Wally World



















Me n Dylann





































Me n Drake(he is gettin sooo tall)





















1 comments:

Janet said...

I loved all of the pix! I work with McCall and I couldn't believe how big her kids are getting (I don't see them). Looks like you had a great volley ball team!