Friday, August 27, 2010

Where did SuMMeR Go????


Will, Me, Ash, n Lowell at the concert

At the concert







Amazing Sunset











Detroit Temple













Will ridin' at the track.


















































































Back tothe Future :)

















At the Dream Cruise














So I know I have not posted for awhile and a lot has happened. First of all, it's the end of August and I can't believe it. I swear it feels like summer flies by and Fall goes quickly too and then onto winter! Will and I have had a great but really busy summer. We were able to go home to Minersville in May and then we had Darci come live with us for June and most of July. After she headed home we hit the books. I had three finals in the middle of August: Security Regulations, Equities and Remedies and Taxation. They were all pretty tricky but by the time I took them I was just ready for a summer break. I have three weeks until I start another semester which at this point I am about 1/2 through my vacation. Will just took his last two exams at Oakland Community College and handed in his last paper and he is officially graduated and will start at Oakland University in September. He decided to get his degree in psychology and I am happy for him cuz i think he will be able to accomplish a lot in that area. We have had such a beautiful, hot, and humid summer this year. There have been some days it has been 90 degrees with 90% humidity!!! I love the humidity but sometimes it's just tooooo much. We also went to the Kings of Leon Concert with my friend Ashley and her husband Lowell. It was a great show. We have been down to Riverside Park to feed the duckies and Will has spent a lot of time at the track riding his bike. We also went to the Woodward Dream Cruise and saw awesome cars. I loved it. We parked in front of the temple, set up our shade tent, and just watched as all these awesome old cars cruised. We even saw some of them race. I always make such great plans for stuff that I want to accomplish while I am on break from school but what I end up finding out is that spending my time out of school with Will is what makes me the most happy and all of the other stuff will still be there waiting for me when school starts. Will and I usually have a one week time period where both of us are on vacation from school. We usually try to plan stuff everyday together cuz we know that between his work and both of us in school most of our time spent together is while one of us is on the desktop doing homework and the other on the laptop. Will has been able to go out to Lakeville a couple of times, which he LOVES and I am so thankful for friends who let us enjoy their homes and lakes:) We also have found something that both of us love and look forward to every Sunday night::::: SWAMP PEOPLE. It is one of the funniest shows ever and we watch it and just laugh for hours. We are still teaching our Sunday School class and our love for those teenagers grows so much each Sunday we get to teach them. We even went and watched one of them play football yesterday. Nothing like football season!!! We are very blessed for everything and everyone in our lives and we just want you all to know that we love Michigan and have been so blessed out here and in our lives. I read a quote the other day that said, With two people anything is possible as long as one of them is God. I like to think of it as myself and Will as one person and with God in our life we can do anything and can accomplish what has been set before us. Life is GREAT!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Love ya Chels! You are awesome.

Twin Times said...

What a full summer you have had. The update was great. Congrats to both of you on surviving finals. Psychology will be a good field for Will and we hope he enjoys it. We love you both!