Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birrrrrthdays and Backstreet Boys Concert

So this year Will turned 27 and I turned 25!!!! We both had school and were busy but we made sure to make it a special day for each other. It was so fun to have Darci out here with us on our b-days. I made Will this awesome Moto-X cake which I think turned out super cute. He loved it. Will got me a bikini-birthday cake cuz he has been singing that new Katy Perry song that talks about California girls and their bikinis and so he thought it would be funny to get me that cake. Thanks so much to everyone for their b-day wishes and gifts. We both had awesome b-days. Also Darci and I went to DTE Energy Music Theater to see the Backstreet Boys in Concert. It was super fun. We had a blast and it was so fun to see soooo many girls standing up screaming...it reminded me of my *NSYNC days..haha!!! But when the concert was over this crazy rain storm came through and we got stuck in the parking lot for over and hour and there was even a Torndao warning at our house. CRAZY. We made him home safely though. :) Willy's 27th B-day
















My 25th B-day


























We also went and saw Karate Kid on my b-day and we all LOVED it. I totally recommend it!




















At the concert.








































2 comments:

Daisie said...

Great blog Chelsea! Love the pictures--you guys are so cute!

Colten and Megan said...

Hey it looks like you've done some serious blogging! It's been awhile and I've missed seeing all the fun things you guys have been doing. Happy late birthday. I thought about you that day and 2 days after and never did anything about it. Sorry, I'm a bad friend :( I love seeing all your pics. I miss you! Looks like you're doing well. You look great and your hair is getting so long!