Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY 17TH B-DAY DAVI DIANE!!!




So tomorrow is my little sis, Davi's, 17th birthday. Yes she is a St. Patties girl. I am blogging about it now cuz I probably won't have time tomorrow. Ne ways I am having a hard time grasping the fact that my littlest sister is turning 17!!! Time flies when you're having fun. I have always had a really special bond with Davi(by they way we all call her Doh-Doh or Doh-Doh Bird)!!! When she was little we would always be entertained by her sillyness. She would act out scenes from Jim Carrey movies at like age 8. She would spin around on the floor and do the scene from Liar Liar with the pen and he is trying to say pencil. I know that Davi is a really strong person because she has been through two knee surgeries and she is so young and that is something I dont' know that I could've done. She is really special to me and Will n I love her tonz. I am really sad that I won't be at her Junior Prom this Friday and thinking about it makes me want to cry.....but I just keep thinking about what Will tells me " sacrafice today for whats ahead tomorrow." I remember watching McCall get all dolled up for her prom, having my three sisters with me as I was getting ready for prom and doing Darci's hair for her prom and I really wish I could be there to see Davi but I want her to know that I love her very much and and I am really proud of the person she is and I hope she has a great birthday:)

0 comments: