Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Golf Dome and Mansions....just another day in Michigan!

If there is one thing Will n I can't wait for is some golf weather. We love to golf and have been getting really excited for it to start to warm up so we can go play. This last Saturday we decided to go practice at this big huge dome golf place they have and we had a blast. I was really rusty and struck out a few times........but after awhile I was hitting the ball pretty well. Will was awesome. He was hitting so straight and so far. We had a blast. We decided that until it starts to warm up out here we are just going to have to keep practicing at this dome. After we were done golfing, we decided to go for a ride and see some BIG houses. They have some of the most beautiful and huge homes out here we've ever seen. We were driving along admiring all of them when this one caught our eye and Will slammed on the brakes and we flipped around. Now let me say the pic doesn't even do it any justice. This home had an 8 YES 8 car garage on the back. 4 car stalls on the top and 4 in the basement. I bet it had 8-10 rooms or more.......It was sooooooo huge and soooooooo nice. We saw a lot of other really nice homes but this one took the cake!!! We had a lot of fun on Saturday. Today(Sunday) we went to church and had a blast. WE love being in the Lake Orion Ward. There are so many great people we've met. We are teaching the 12-13 yr old Sunday School class and it has been a real blessing and we really like it. We went over to the Gibson's house after church for some dinner and Christina Gibson made the best Waffles Will n I have ever had. She uses yeast so they rise and I'm going to get the recipe this week cuz they were soooooooo good. We had a lot of fun over there. Oh yeah...and we went to the Detroit Temple on Fri. night with my friend Tammy from school. It was a great session and we are so so so blessed to live 20 minutes away from the Temple. Ne ways....we are doing good and just truckin along. Will has spring break this week and I'm getting into the really busy weeks so our blogs might be less but I will try to keep everyone posted on what we've been up to!! PeaCe!!










2 comments:

Just me said...

Just thought i'd tell ya.. people are golfing here in R-town.. I can't wait..I'm so excited to play again.. I'm thinking of playing on a league. NE ways..Hope you have a good week.. Talk to you later.. Luv ya..

Our Family said...

Hey Chelsea! I have been going to leave a comment forever to say I and well I am just getting around to it. Adele says Hi too! She is working back at the office part time. She asked me about ya the other day and told her about your blog. Anyway she says Hi. Spring baseball is starting so sad you and Will arent here to play. But it sounds like you guys are doing good in Michigan. Well talk to ya soon!