Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catch UP....

I am so behind on everything I want to blog about so this is going to be a Catch Up. First of all Will n I wanted to wish Skip a very happy belated birthday on our Blog. It was his birthday last week. I hope he enjoyed our little singing of Happy Birthday on his answering machine and we both hope he had a great birthday. Will's dad is amazing and he has always made me feel like a part of his family and like one of his daughters. I am so happy that he is Will's dad. He has taught Will so much and is such a great example to us both. WE LOVE YOU SKIP!!! Also we want to wish Katy and Kyle and girls a congrats for their new baby boy Kyler. He is super duper cute and we can't wait to get to see him in person. Will n I have both been super busy with school and work and trying to have some fun when we do have time to relax. We watched the movie Australia the other night and it was awesome. We loved it and recommend it. We are getting ready to head to Canada this weekend to go watch some SuperCross. I am a Chad Reed fan and Will is a Bubba Stewart fan and they have been so close the last couple races.....we can't wait. It's going to be on tv on Sunday at noon Eastern Standard Time on CBS and we have excellent seats so look for us on TV!!!!:) Also, my little sis DAvi went to prom and I got to see some pics and she looked so pretty and her dress was beautiful. Ne ways...I gotta run n pick up Will from work. Till next time.....PeAce!!!

2 comments:

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

Wow, you guys are super busy. That is so fun everything you are doing. Mitch and I want to plan to head up your way for a visit sometime. What part of the season is the best time? We miss you, Take care

Colten and Megan said...

I seriously would love to see you. Maybe we could go on a date or something in Cedar. Let me know if you have any free time. I know how hard it probably is for you when all your family is around and you haven't seen them for months.