Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Already!!

Wow. I can hardly believe it's already September. I start school tomorrow and I spent all day doing homework for class tomorrow. This law school thing is definately going to take me out of my comfort zone. We were warned in orientation that you should expect to be called on in class everyweek to recite a case. I have found that briefing is pretty tricky but I think as time goes on and I learn more techniques it will get easier. Will n I went golfing for Family Home Evening last night at Mulberry Golf Course in Oxford. It was soooooo much fun and it was sooo pretty. We were totally out in the farm land area. It felt like being on the Milford Flat. There was one whole on the cours that you had to tee off over a big pond. I hit about five balls in the water before I hit on and landed it on the green. Will is such a good golfer. He wants to join a league somewhere around town. We are looking for the cheapest golf course for him to join. Some courses around here charge 50 bucks per person for nine holes. Ne ways, we talked to Dilly Bop and Nix tonight and I wanted to tell Nix that I'm super proud of her home run in school today and thanks to Dilly for singin some What Mine Done!!!! It was great. I'm soooo grateful to be here in Michigan and to have this opportunity to fulfill one of my dreams and also to have a great hubby and family and friends supporting us. We love you all and PEACE OUT!!!!

0 comments: