Friday, September 5, 2008

WHOA!!!!!

Hey everyone this is going to be short cuz I have soooo much work to do, but I just wanted to say that I made it through the first week of law school. WOO-HOO. I can't say the same for a lot of my class members. We had quite a few kids decide this wasn't the career path they wanted. Will is doing great. He got a raise at work and has been fixing up our Jetta. He is actually putting some new brakes on it right now with a friend Ron and our neightbor Mike. I just finished my last class for the week and let's just say I'm a little overwhelmed, but it's all good, if it wasn't hard it wouldn't be worth it. I go to school three days a week and I have an extra class on Friday nights to learn about writing essays and analysis. I have decided that I will probably study from 30-35 hours a week. It's crazy but I guess it's just law school. Tomorrow sometime Will n I are going to go ride our bikes on a trail and have a picnic to get away from the books for a couple hours. The weather is gettin a little chilly here and really humid. We love you all and if anyone has any words of widsom or encouragement please feel free to post them on my blog!!! HA HA!! Thanks n love ya all!!

0 comments: