Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Ronzilla!!!

Hey everyone!!! So today we celebrated our friend and insurance agents birthday. His name is Ron Williams and we are getting to be pretty good friends with him. His birthday was actually yesterday but he had plans so we invited him over to our house tonight. We got him a chocolate birthday cake with candles. He was super suprised when we brought it out and started singing to him. It was lots of fun. The rain finally stopped (for now) and the sun is out again. It starting to get pretty chilly at night and early in the morning. It's nice to see fall starting. I can't wait for the leaves to change here. Will has been staying busy painting for Dave and he has met some friends in the Ward that he had been hanging out with. I have been well.......briefing cases and briefing cases and briefing more cases. I think I'm getting the hang of it but it's a really tricky process to learn. Anyways, we are going to get some sleep so take care and peace out!!

2 comments:

Zack and Victoria said...

Hey chels, I found your blog in a very round-about way. Hope all is well, and good luch with school... I work at a law firm and I get confused with what little i have to know, I can't imaging needing to know it all!!!!

Daniels Family said...

Chelsea this is Trish- you remember me that weirdo that was your roomate at Snow college- I have been looking for you and finally found you- yea!!!! Everything looks like it is going great !!! I heard you were in lawschool and I am so proud of you- I remember at snow you wanted to go- and you did it!!! Kev just started lawschool too, so I can relate to what you are going through- luv ya- Trish