Saturday, February 20, 2010

VaLenTinE's DaTE!!!!

Riding in the LIMO!

Ollie, Julia, Doug, Christina, Will and Chelsea


The Ren Cen


Detroit River








Overlooking Detroit





Ray's Ice Cream ...YUMMY!













Will surprised me this year and took me on the best date ever for Valentine's Day. He told me I needed to get dressed up and be ready at 4o'clock. Right at 4 a huge gray limo pulled in our driveway. I was soooo excited. When I got in the limo, Doug and Christina and Ollie an Julia were in there too. All these guys totally surprised us girls!!! We went to dinner in downtown Detroit at a restaurant on top of the GM Tower(called the RenCen). The restaurant was called the Coach Insignia and it was top notch delicious! I ate chicken and Will had a steak. We also went to a little ice cream shop afterwards for dessert. We had such a blast and it was the best Valentine's day ever!! Thanks Willy...I sure do love ya!

0 comments: