Friday, February 5, 2010

Our 3rd Anniversary in Frankenmuth!

Will with his hunting gun for the Wii!!! I got him Cabelas big game hunter and it is sooo fun!

Eatin Anniversary dinner at the Black Forrest...YUM!

Me n my alfredo!



Lots and lots of leftovers!


Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn...such a cute little village!




Ice sculptures!






an angel praying






Go Spartans!







Will....hehehehe!!! I love this one!








And of course Will made me pose with the female one!! HA!









Giant Lizard!











My flowers from Willy!! !I love love love them. They are so pretty and the bright colors make me feel like its already springtime! :)
We had such a great time on our anniversary. We drove up north an hour to a little town called Frankenmuth. It's a little village and it's all olden and antique and we both loved it. They had a winterfestival going on with some sweet ice sculptures. We ate dinner at the Black Forrest and it was soooooooooooo good. We were both stuffed to the max. Even though we were only an hour away from our house it was so nice to be able to turn our phones off and escape the "real world" even if just for a day. We came back to our house early Thursday mornin and played Wii like all day long. :)









0 comments: