Monday, November 30, 2009

M-town Trip Thanksgiving 2009

Me n Nix!!!!

Me n Dilly bop


Me n the girlz


Nix n Dilly Bop


goofy dirlzzzzz




Will so happy to be cruisin his S-10 in M-town!!! Ps as soon as I took the pic we hit a huge bump and i cranked my head on the roll cage!






Nix, Dj, n Davi at Applebee's on the Girls Day out.






McCall n Nix






Me n my mommA!








Me, McCall, Nix, DJ, n Davi!!










My mom and dad when he landed coming back from North Dakota!!!










Grandma Carol and Grandpa June











McCall blowin out her candles...Happy b-day!











Me n Dilly in our matching outfits!














Surprising McCall w/ a treat for her b-day at applebees
















me n nix














Dad, McCall, and Davi playin' rock band













DJ rockin the guitar while davi sung and my dad on drums...our band's name is GUs Gus

















Me, Willy n DJ at Denny's for breakfast before my dad flew out.



















The crew at breakfast!




















M-town ride in the hills!!!!!


















0 comments: