Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!!!

This is Rosalie from the movie!!!

Me n Willy

Me as Rosalie




Me n the Jackson's








Me n Julia and her kiddos





Me n Willy




Me n Flat Stanley outside the casa!!






So I officially have been such a blog slacker lately but for good reason...we have had some major computer issues and I have not been able to get my pics uploaded BUT it's finally working again and now I can get back at it. So yesterday was Halloween and we had such a great day. Ne one who knows me at all knows I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I love dressing up and making goodies and seeing all the kiddos in their costumes and handing out candy. So this year I made about 200 sugar cookies and a whole bunch of popcorn balls to hand out. Will n I went to a trunk or treat our ward and another ward put on Friday night but we didnt' recognize ne one so we decided not to stay. Needless to say I was pretty bummed not to hand out my goodies. On Halloween day Will woke up early and put up our blowup scary guy outside our door and got our battery powered candles lit up in the pumpkins. I spend the day making sure I had everything for my costume and getting caught up on stuff while Will went with Vaughn to Brandt's house and "geeked" on computers...his words not mine. Ne ways Will went and got pizza for dinner and I got in my costume while he was gone....I have been so excited to dress up this year. I love Twilight and I really wanted to be a character from the books. I decided the easiest one for me to be would be Rosalie when they are playing baseball. I tried the best I could to make all the little details pretty similar to what she wore in the movie. The Jacksons came by and Tyson looked cute as superman and Taryn was a little lamb.....so cute!!!!! Then we had a couple other kids come by and trick or treat but not near enough to get rid of our load of goodies. So we went over to the Lee's and dropped off a whole load of cookies and carmel popcorn balls. Their kids were sooo hyper it was cute. They were having such a fun time and they all stayed in their costumes so we could see them all dressed up. We came home ate some goodies and then watched the world series....too bad NY won!!!! We had a really great day and Will even promised me that he would dress up every other year!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Oh my gosh, Chels! Your costume is awesome! You look just like her!!

Our Family said...

I think you should have auditioned for New Moon, you so would have gotten the part!

Colten and Megan said...

Nice costume! Looks really awesome. You always did really like Halloween didn't you? I love you decor on the outside of you house. How is school going? Do you get a big break over Christmas? You're amazing and I am glad you guys are doing so well.

Brit said...

Oh my goodness, you look just her! I never have good costume ideas, that was a good idea. Love that movie so much too!