Sunday, July 5, 2009

Favorites Tag


FavOriTeS TaG
ice cream? Cookie Dough
season? Summer
hobby? sports/shopping/music
song? way to many to count but at the moment.......Billie Jean
band? Metallica/Fleetwood Mac/Parmore....and many more
female artist? Beyonce and Gwen Stefani
male artist? way to many......but i really like Kanye
place to hang? ne where Willy is
book? To Kill a Mockingbird and Twilight series
blog? All of them
pastime? tons of them but one of my favs is having sleepover at Kendras house outside on her trampoline and we would dance to Paula Abdul on her mom's shop deck and also when we would pretend we were Metallica or NSYNC!!! Also..taking state in b-ball 3 x's in High School and gettin named 2a MVP and gettin to go on the Jazz court at half time and get a trophy and I remember how short I felt standing next to Ostertag!!
grade? 4th or any of high school
color? Pink
date? movie n dinner or suprises
flower? yellow rose
city/state? Oceanside, CA
movie? Grease, Footloose, Twilight, ne thing w/ John Travolta, Elf, Christmas Vacation
day of the week? Saturday or Sunday
person to tag? I tag everyone on my blog list and anyone else who reads my blog. Do this tag cuz it's fun and I want to get to know more about u!!! :)

0 comments: