Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My 24th B-dAy!!!!











Yesterday was my b-day and it was sooooo much fun. First I need to say thank you to my amazing husband and family and friends. I was worried that I would just have a hard day being away from my family on my b-day but Will was awesome and planned so much stuff to keep me busy and made it a great great b-day. My friens Julia, Christina and Nicole suprised me after class and took me to the Macaroni Grill for lunch. It was great. Then I came home and Will suprised me with a beautiful rose and cake and I opened all my presents. I got so much fun stuff. Will got me hot pink grips for my clubs and new white and pink golf shoes and a sweet bread maker(which I have been wanting for awhile). My parents and sisters got me the cutest watches and shirts and TWILIGHT!!! I also got money from my in-laws and other family members which is great cuz I have been wanting to go shopping really bad!!!! WOO_HOO!!! Will had class that night so I went to see My Life in Ruins with Nicole Jackson. We had fun. Then I came home and Will n I ate cake and ice cream and went to bed. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family. Thanks everybody for making it such a great 24!!!!!!

2 comments:

Colten and Megan said...

Hey Chels! Happy Birthday today! Looks like you guys are having all sorts of parties this week. Fun Fun!

I hope you have a great day!

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday a little late.

Just wanted to say Hi hope everything is going good for you guys.