Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ, Ribs, Deck, and Golf

1st of all, I have to do a little tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I know there has been a lot of controversy surrounding his life but honestly he is the reason pop/all music is the way it is today. I have had really mixed feelings about his passing and I think it's because I am such a fan of his music but not so much his lifestyle. Ne ways, I just wanted to share a couple MJ moments I have. First, I love Billie Jean. I can remember hearing it and always breaking out into a full out dance. When I took dance when I was little I remember dancing to Rockin' Robin and ABC,123!!! One time at EFY, I had a counselor who loved MJ and at one of the dances they started playing Billie Jean and she grabbed all of us girls and took us on the dance floor and showed us how to dance to it. It was so awesome. Also, I remember watching Centerstage at Snow College with my roomies and rockin out to "The Way you Make Me Feel." Also, Fall Out Boy remade and "Beat It" and it's great!!!!! Ne ways.....I love to dance...not that I am very good at it but ne song that makes me hop up n dance is so great and almost every MJ song does that. I just want to say thanks for the music memories Michael Jackson.....ThRiLlER!!!


This is Will holding some Ribs he went and bought on 8 mile today....yeah I said 8 mile but don't get alarmed...it's not the exact part of 8 mile the movie was filmed in!!! We spent about 30 bucks and got a crap load of meat! Woo-hoo!!
Will stained our deck yesterday and today and it looks so awesome. Good job honey!!!


Will n I went golfing yesterday at Hampton Golf Course and it was a blast. I love my new grips and my shoes. I beat Will on the first hole....which is sooooo rare!!! :) He beat me every other whole of course...but we had so much fun. I love golfing and I am so happy we found something to do that both of us can enjoy and relax together.
This is my random post about what the heck we have been up to the last couple of days!!! Enjoy! PeaCe!!!



2 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

You guys have so much fun together! I love it. I remember when I was little, Micheal Jacksons Thriller video scared me to death and every time it came on I would cry and run to my room and my dad would totally make fun of me. Ah, memories. MJ will always be the King.

The Tobey's said...

Nice shout out to MJ. Also, gotta love 8 mile deals!haha! How far do you live from there? We played a school not to far from there when I was at SUU!