Thursday, April 23, 2009

SO LONG 2ND SEMESTER OF LAW SCHOOL!!!

This is Will n I sooooo happy and excited now that my finals are OVER!!! Peace out law school for two weeks.

I am holding all of the notecards from this semester. We think that there is about 600-700 cards. It's crazy cuz I took three courses: Torts II, Contracts II, and Civil Procedure and there are about 200 cards for each topic and I memorized every stinkin card!!!! Just lookin at them right now makes me think I must be crazy!!!


These are the cards laid out in our kitchen.

Now that is one big STACK of Law!!!!



Today I took my final exam for this semester and I am so relieved and stoked. Will has been such a huge help to me. He has stayed up so late helping me study and I am so grateful to have such a great hubby. We decided to take some pics of the amount of notecards that I have to study to prepare for these finals. Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Way to go, Chels! You are awesome. I have two more finals to go on Monday then I'll be done for two weeks too! Yay for summer!

Colten and Megan said...

Wow you are so amazing! I am excited for you guys to get to come home for a week. Let us know if you have some free time cause we would love to hang out!