Friday, April 10, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Sorry this is a bad picture: This is Will's egg that he drew a picture of his camping scene on it. There is a tent and mountains, it turned out really cute.

I love me some egg coloring!!!








Tonight Will n I decided to color some Easter Eggs. It was really fun. Will drew a camping scene with mountains and a tent on one and I drew Easter bunnies and little crazy designs. When I was getting the dye ready I put the wrong tablets in the wrong color cups cuz I couldn't tell which one went where, ne ways after the first eggs we figured out which colors were which!! I really love Easter Holiday and this is one of the only times I have been a little homesick while being out here cuz I know my family is camping this weekend and playing volleyball and eating lots of mini-eggs and having fun but I just look forward to the time when Will n I will be back closer to home. I am really glad to have such a great supportive hubby who tries to keep me busy with fun activities during the Holidays!!! Ne ways we hope everyone has a great and very Happy Easter and we love you all. HAPPY EASTER!!!

0 comments: