Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3's of You Tag!!!!

You've been tagged; so you are supposed to fill in the 3's of YOU.
At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Have fun!

Three names I go by:
1.Chelsea
2.Chels
3.Chur or Chech

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist @KKO and Kohler and Eyre
2. Teacher's Aid at Moonridge Academy
3. Cal Ranch Baby!!!

Three places I have lived:
1. Auburn Hills, Michigan
2. Minersville, Utah
3. Cedar City, Utah

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. WATER
2. Gatorade
3. Raspberry Lemonade

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Project Runway
3. DEA

Three Top Places I have Been:
1. St. Maarten/Puerto Rico/St. Thomas
2. Australia
3. Hawaii

Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Costa Vida

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating from Law School and being an Attorney!!!!
2. Having Kids with Will and being a Mommy!!
3. Christmas(I love it sooooo much!!!)

Three people I tag:
1. Tori
2. Kirstie
3. Megan

0 comments: