Thursday, November 6, 2008

Will

So today is mine and Will's engagement anniversary. It has been two years since Will proposed to me. I know it might seem kind of silly having an anniversary for our engagement but it was one of the best days of our lives. We had been through a lot together at that time and when Will told me he loved me and wanted to be with me for all eternity, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I just wanted to take a second to blog about Will and how grateful I am for him. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would really go to Law School, that was until Will encouraged me and promised me he would take care of us so I could fulfill this dream. He works so hard every single day and when he comes home at night all he wants is to see how my day was. He is the best. I am so happy to have Will as my husband. I'm a very blessed girlie!!!
_peace out

0 comments: